Friday, January 24, 2014

Whoa, it's been a while...

Hi there!

Wow, it's been a looonnnnggg time since I last posted! Last year was a really difficult one for our family and I needed to focus on being a strong support and unfortunately I let the blog go as a result.

The good news is that I am back! I was toying with the idea of giving the blog up completely, but I've set some new goals for myself for 2014 and I've dedicated 2014 to living in the moment and finding joy with every new day. Fortunately for Vegvacious and all my wonderful peeps, this is one creative outlet that I've been missing like cah-razy and I couldn't imagine completely removing myself from the blogging world.

I'm in the midst of making some layout changes, deciding what I want to post about (um, some DIY projects are in your future my friends!) and changing my focus a wee bit to living my life to the absolute fullest and not just with respect to food and fitness.

I'm planning my official launch to be the week of February 2, 2014, so please check back.

In the meantime, if you're just dying for a tidbit of information as to what I'm up to, click the Winter Shape Up 2014 button on the right side of the screen and join in. I'm planning to follow along over the next 4 weeks and will be checking in here, on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!

Love you guys,

Andrea
xo

7 comments:

  1. Alveo
    Hi, I read your new stuff on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is awesome,
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really it was an awesome article…very interesting to read. They are so amazing. Thanks for sharing us.

    Golden Triangle Tour Package enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odd , this page shows up with a black color to it, what color is the primary color on your webpage?
    I really enjoyed reading this, cheers.
    Weight loss tips and free help and advice to help you loose weight fast in a healthy and natural way.
    Soft Trending

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starting a site kind of like this one forced me to do some research and I found your post to be quite helpful. My site is centered around the idea of knowledge, fun and sharing. I wish you good luck with your website in the future and you can be sure I'll be following it.
    Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of olansi luftreiniger

    ReplyDelete
  5. great info, thanks
    huan disperse cataluna advertisement glos scaryeire girth energetic simms
    I admire your website , it's filled of lot of information. You just got one perennial visitor of this blog.
    great tips! thanks!
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  6. engrossing convo about it, please contact me on AIM, my name is heather smith
    Appreicate your thoughts, Im not always in agreement, but you do cause a peron to think keep blogging!

    Korean Air Purifier Brands

    Negative Ion Generator Reviews Consumer Reports

    Air Purifier Made In Germany

    ReplyDelete